In Today’s episode Yong will be talking about creativity and flow
Creativity, flow, parenting, summer, arts, fun
“When we are involved in (creativity), we feel that we are living more fully than during the rest of life,”
- Creativity and Flow; what exactly is Flow?
- Have you experienced that state of flow?
- Psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi first described this phenomenon as flow:
Listen to the TED talk in 2004 Csikszentmihalyi www.ted.com
- First benefit: Engaging in creative activities
- Second benefit: Acts as a natural anti-depressant
- Third Benefit: Protect against aging
Listen to the Eight Super Powers
rab a copy of my FREE resource at